My leon 2.0t

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Rossendale.. Nr Burnley.. How does the exhaust sound?

Not too far then!
Exhaust actually sounds good, same sound quality like a milltek but slightly louder, has a slight drone on the motorway but not ear popping. Maybe some insulation in the tailgate and doors will help with the road noise. Also the tips look massive in the photos but they look really well with the cupra R diffuser!

They come as standard that big on the piper system. Smaller tips don't look the part.

yvasuzeb.jpg

5ezubu4e.jpg

gunnergibson

Dec 27, 2010
North West
Ahhh I was going to get that exhaust. . get some sound footage up!.. I collect bcs tback exhaust on 20th with 200cl cat. 2nd hand.. Otherwise i'd be having a piper

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Everyone goes for the milltek so I had to get the piper, plus you can tell them how many silencers you want, if any haha.

Once the twin take is fitted I'll get a video up!

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
How goes the facelift boot lid? what parts should we have and what should be modified?

You need a complete bootlid from a 2009 onwards Leon including inner lights, 3rd brake light, wiper, the micro switch handle, handle backing and the interior trim of the tailgate.
The struts had to be modified and also the wiring had to be redone.

The outer lights are the same.

Last edited:

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Its not impossible to do, but does look good when done :) its just the wiring had to be extended as the old cables didn't reach.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise