What did you and your MK2 do today?

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
25k out of yours? The tread is getting lower on mine but then they have been on the front and have done quite a lot of miles when I think about it!
yes nearly all motorway miles though fronts are around 3mm left rears around 5 they were all put on at the same time just before xmas 2012 so around 14 months

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
I dunno about any of you guys but my mirrors only fold in with the fob when they feel like it.
To the point where I just do it inside the car now and don't bother with it anymore :(

Always on the heated too..

Deleted member 74601

Camskill are selling rain sport 3s at £80 a tyre, eagle f1s are £98 a tyre

I saw on the previous page, if you're really bothered about tyres lasting for mileage, get Michelin Energy Saver + tyres.

I know they're not going to be world beaters on performance, but they're safe and have great fuel economy.

I'm currently 54k miles into a set of four, and all 4 tyres have 3-4mm left on them (I do rotate tyres though)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I saw on the previous page, if you're really bothered about tyres lasting for mileage, get Michelin Energy Saver + tyres.

I know they're not going to be world beaters on performance, but they're safe and have great fuel economy.

I'm currently 54k miles into a set of four, and all 4 tyres have 3-4mm left on them (I do rotate tyres though)

That's pretty impressive mileage out of them!

Like I say it's a difficult trade off, if I do take it for a run down country roads then I want it to handle well, but I guess I'm never going to be pushing the limits of grip on any of the tyres! If I can get 20k out a set then I guess I'll be happy!

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Thank you GrahamFR :) Will try to fit ASAP.
4aqesunu.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Fitted my new FR mats and FR footrest but more importantly I have gained 2bhp for finally sticking up the seatcupra.net sticker!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.