COMPETITION: Win a place at an EXCLUSIVE event for the NEW Leon Cupra.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
SEAT UK have kindly offered two of our forum members an experience not to be missed!

SCN_compo.png

This is your chance to see the new Leon Cupra 280 at a secret venue on Saturday 1st March.

Though under wraps, the location is approximately an hour from London so please bear this in mind when entering!

We can’t reveal any more at this stage but it promises to be a unique and exciting experience.

To be in with a chance of this opportunity to experience the new Leon Cupra 280 before any other customers, simply fill in the competition form below.

It will ask you about what you drive currently and why you should be picked for the event.

There are four places up for grabs and SEAT will be making a video of the day so you’ll have to be prepared for your 15 minutes of fame.

For reasons that will become clear on the day winners will also have to be within a specific physical size range so make sure you read the terms and conditions thoroughly to make sure you fulfil all the criteria.

The competition closes on Sunday (February 23rd) at midnight.

There’s not long to enter, so be quick!

Go to our web page and fill in the form. >>>CLICKY<<<

Last edited:

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
6'1" and 14 1/2 stone so I'm out :(
Good luck to everyone else that is not a basketball player or a Midget! :blink:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
#elfandsafety don't remember it being on the t&c's when I bought my cars ;) #controversial :hole:

If any of you meet the criteria, and are lucky enough to win, good luck hope you have a good day. :)

mattvanders

Entered =) love the look of the new leon even if it looks very similar to the A3 (that's not a bad thing

Cammy

Nov 10, 2008
I've entered, I hope my spiel of Krispy kream and irn bru does the trick!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I saw this on Facebook and must have missed the part that said what height and weight you have to be, I don't fall into either category but I'm fairly confident in my ability to not win that I don't think it will matter too much.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I had to come on my computer just to read this thread as I couldn't view the forum on TapaTalk without the announcement message coming up and stopping the forum loading!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.