Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

djdommyp

Feb 19, 2014
Hertfordshire
Good morning all,

Purchased my self a standard Leon cupra 180bhp yesterday and my brother and friends recommends that I join the forum.

My plan is to get it to 340-360 bhp and race it down santapod in the summer. So no doubt will be searching the forum for advice in the near future.

Thanks Dominic

ezza24

Feb 11, 2013
Hemel Hempsted hertfordshire
I am also in Hemel , I live in Grovehill where are you ?there are not any local pub meets arranged but there is a few Hertfordshire members on her now so it would be good to arrange a meet

cChanceFR

Feb 20, 2014
Haha another one! See you around mate. Yellow MK2 Leon, if I don't acknowledge a wave I don't really pay attention so wouldn't be intentional!

ezza24

Feb 11, 2013
Dom I drive past your brothers cars everyday on the way to work , I have met you before it was a few years ago when you used to have that slammed Beemer , my names Aaron I had a black golf vr6 slammed on the floor before that I had a old school blue Astra

djdommyp

Feb 19, 2014
Hertfordshire
Dom I drive past your brothers cars everyday on the way to work , I have met you before it was a few years ago when you used to have that slammed Beemer , my names Aaron I had a black golf vr6 slammed on the floor before that I had a old school blue Astra

Course i remember you fella, last time i saw you knocking around you had some big 4x4 off roader?

What you driving now ?

ezza24

Feb 11, 2013
Lol yeh that was my Toyota hilux , jacked up suspension with 33 inch mud tyres
Now I drive a grey seat leon cupra r with dark grey wheels ,I am stripping the engine next weekend to fit forged rods and lots of other bits :) then off for a custom stage 2 map

cChanceFR

Feb 20, 2014
Well the white one is still on my drive but going tomorrow, going to miss it! Im all good mate yourself?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.