Hey..newb from Surrey

pinklady

Hi guys/girls, thought i would post a hello thread... so here i am.
Im from pompey originally but living in surrey for next two years anyway as hubs in forces.
I love cars have owned many over the years my last true baby of a car was my Honda Prelude Uk 2.2 Vtec in machilite green with team dynamics k&n induction, tein superstreets and boy you knew it lowered by 40mm she stuck to the road so well loved her.... always really stayed in honda since.

Currently own an ep3 and adore it shes standard still but hubby has plans for it (his car).

Ive always liked the leon cupra's so might be finally scratching the itch by next weekend with a mk1 ive been doing research into common issues etc which this forum has helped with.

I love going to meets both local and national (planning on japfest again in may) love watching Team Japspeed do there thing on the track :)

So thats pretty much it really im a friendly approachable person who loves a good laugh.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

pinklady

eby3esa7.jpg

My old car

gu5ybumy.jpg

Awsome fun lil car sounded good anyway lol for a sohc lol had straight through system just no guts lol.

u4u9y4ud.jpg

Current car n adore it n guard it with our lives

Leon1600s

Once a 1600, now an LCR
Sep 17, 2011
Berkshire
Welcome!

Always had a soft spot for EP3s, It was between one of them and my LCR.

Loads of good info on here to read before you buy, helped me loads!

pinklady

Welcome!

Always had a soft spot for EP3s, It was between one of them and my LCR.

Loads of good info on here to read before you buy, helped me loads!

They are great fun to drive love the vtec n hold the road well yet to do anything to it.
Id love to get hold of a mk2 but cant afford it :(

I like to do research before spending my dollar lol.
This forum seems good so far finding loads out :)

pinklady

Welcome,loving the pink delsol

Thanks... it was a fun car sounded the dogs lol was a project car i bought was a real headturner for sure just everytime the heavens opened it would leak BAD... :(

darren74

newbi from surrey

hi, thought id introduce myself, darren, hello, i drive a seat leon tdi 59 plate, need some advice on a issue i have, so if any one can point me in the right direction, id be grateful
Thanks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members