Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Indeed. Saw an FR similar to mine yesterday just with a gloss black diffuser and that alone looks so much better than standard. If it's going to be ages I might just settle for that instead!

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Has anyone heard from Triple R today then? I know they said to contact today...

I wrote to them on facebook a few days back in this is the reply I got
" I can't really say to be honest as it completely depends on workload..... We have been really busy recently but are now starting to catch up. The first side of the mould is made and we will be making the other side this coming week so it shouldn't be long now"

hmmmmmm.......

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I wrote to them on facebook a few days back in this is the reply I got
" I can't really say to be honest as it completely depends on workload..... We have been really busy recently but are now starting to catch up. The first side of the mould is made and we will be making the other side this coming week so it shouldn't be long now"

hmmmmmm.......

Yeah, whatever you say...:whistle::rolleyes::whistle::rolleyes:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
From what I remember from the front splitter, the back side of the mould doesn't take any time at all

hubbly_bubbly

[center][img]http://i374.
Aug 18, 2008
Johannesburg, South Africa
I should be ready in the next week with first diffuser out the mould then will post a new thread. Should work out to around 120-130pounds including shipping. Will post final details in the new thread when ready.

Dragon1978

Jul 29, 2013
I should be ready in the next week with first diffuser out the mould then will post a new thread. Should work out to around 120-130pounds including shipping. Will post final details in the new thread when ready.

:D look forward to seeing the end product.

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
just read it m8
finally well have some pics etc
i presume its just the FR version this 1?
not the K1/bttc version?

PICS! PICS! PICS! hahaha..
this will be the diffuser for the standard cupra (not r) and the fr.
Looks like we are getting somewhere... not counting any chickens yet though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise