COMPETITION: Win a place at an EXCLUSIVE event for the NEW Leon Cupra.

JU5 2 SLY

Mike
Dec 12, 2006
Slough
Brands hatch circuit??

That's what I thought! I'm confused now because the hotel address that I was given if I wanted to drive is at Minster-on-Sea and the said the venue is about a mile away. I'm completely thrown now, haven't got a clue what's going on. Are there any tracks near there?

phil_____

I'm going to this too (via Pistonheads). Apparently I'm first in line. They wanted me to drive but I thought I'd take up the offer on the taxi so I can sleep on the way there. 7 AM start. Yawn.

They won't say anything about what's happening (I've tried) but if it's a shot in the car and I wreck it before anyone else gets a go, I apologise in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Being picked up at 11:30am at home in a cab, my slot is 13:30pm. Hope there's still a car left to drive after everyone else has had a go and possibly stacked it :p

JU5 2 SLY

Mike
Dec 12, 2006
Slough
Being picked up at 11:30am at home in a cab, my slot is 13:30pm. Hope there's still a car left to drive after everyone else has had a go and possibly stacked it :p

I'm being picked up around the same time for my slot at 1.30. I just hope its dry tomorrow!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
That's what I thought! I'm confused now because the hotel address that I was given if I wanted to drive is at Minster-on-Sea and the said the venue is about a mile away. I'm completely thrown now, haven't got a clue what's going on. Are there any tracks near there?

Well they're either going to drown you or put you in prison by the looks of it.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've dipped out due to the thought of a 6 hour round taxi trip and the fact ill see it at Geneva the following week, so some lucky other person is going to get a call. Enjoy yourselves and post some pics up.

Did you enter despite the competition stating you had to be within an hour of london?

phil_____

Did you enter despite the competition stating you had to be within an hour of london?

I'm within M25, yet they have booked a cab giving me 2 1/2 hours to get there at 7 on a Saturday morning. According to Google maps it will take an hour and a half and according to my lead foot it would take me about an hour if I were to drive. I decided to go for the cab and plan to sleep on the way there.

The location's the Isle of Sheppey, so it's not exactly convenient for someone in Buckinghamshire, for example.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
What is it??

GTMO03600.jpg

Guantanamo Bay

JU5 2 SLY

Mike
Dec 12, 2006
Slough
Just had confirmation that NO photography is allowed :( Looks like no piccies sadly.

What! Son of a nut cracker! I'm in the taxi now, I should have brought the spy kit.
I still don't know much about what's going on. All they said to bring was comfy shoes, maybe they want us to walk home as my taxi driver said he isn't booked to bring me back!
I just hope that we get to drive something, hopefully cars of the boat and drive them to Brands ;-)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.