Leon car mats

leontsibob

Feb 6, 2014
Buckinghamshire
Hi everyone, hope your all ok, I was wondering if anyone knows how much genuine leon car mats are. I'm after some but I can't seem to find ones that fit properly. Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Nath is also selling a set in the for sale section. Collection only but don't know where you are :)

alexsmith182

I paid £30 for some new Genuine Seat ones on ebay about a year ago, with red trim to match the trim on the cupra seats.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Slightly off topic but has anyone fitted clips in the carpet so the mats dont move around. One thing that you would expect from Seat as standard but for some reason they dont have any on the pre-fl.

Jan 3, 2014
Mine has the clips for the mats. But my car came with that already done. Not sure if it's model specific or not so couldn't say. But is handy when cleaning haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I just bought the floor pin clips off ebay. Were half the price of TPS.

Last edited:

DanielW

Dec 8, 2013
Newcastle
I payed £35 for mine from seat for my facelift cupra last month. Front have clips back ones don't but they are a perfect fit and don't move around at all :D

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I have a genuine set sat in my shed that are from a 2012 Supercopa. Anyone wants them give me a shout. As long as I get £15 quid out of them after postage I'm happy

I'm in Eastleigh Hampshire if anyone local wants to collect.

goldie87

Nov 20, 2010
Midlands
Ive just had these delivered a few days ago:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon...Model:Leon&hash=item3a8c7b8a6a#ht_1136wt_1153

£17.99 from eBay, can't go wrong with the price, they fit perfectly, they also have a rubber back so they don't move around etc, I haven't connected them with the floor pins, just put them on the floor and they stick well. As to how long they lost, no idea, but I hope they last a while! Deffo look the part though and are well made.