07 1.2 Ibiza | Update 10/4/11 - Written off :(

Deleted member 35176

Glad your ok, why will you loose money they will pay you out for the value of your car?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I'm gutted for you mate! Only saw you and the car the other week, was looking very well, more so in the flesh than in pictures.

The main thing is you are okay mate, and whoever was with you (if anyone). The car may be gonners, but you've lived to drive another SEAT hopefully. :)

Best of luck to you with regard to what happens next.

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
I'm gutted for you mate! Only saw you and the car the other week, was looking very well, more so in the flesh than in pictures.

The main thing is you are okay mate, and whoever was with you (if anyone). The car may be gonners, but you've lived to drive another SEAT hopefully. :)

Best of luck to you with regard to what happens next.

+1 on that. Good thing that ur ok.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
They said I didn't need to declare panel filter, had alloys, roof and exhaust declared

really? thats strange as panel filters are looked at as perfromance mods i thought, due to the extra 1-2bhp thats said to be produced. i dont personally think they increase bhp at all but there said to do so by that tiny ammount,

ALEXZ360

Well Guys Car Was Declared A Write Off And They Gave Me £4,500 For A New Car So Going To Buy A New One Next Week Sometime, Im Thinking A Yellow One :) Or The Dark Grey One, Cant Remember The Exact Name, The Girlfriend Wont Let Me Have Another Red One :( She Thinks All Red Cars Are Evil Now :lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.