Ibiza MK4 Sport

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Cheers man! I was looking online for one of these but could only find the 3 button one!

It was 15 euros so prob bout £10.
It feels alot better, tidier too.

Crumpyz

Jul 5, 2012
Basingstoke
No worries, had the same problem. Got lucky though and came across the 2 button ones.

Ah sweet, thats not so bad, thought it would be a lot more, hopefully its not too expensive ere' down south. Yeah man they are so much better than the standard key.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Crumpyz

Jul 5, 2012
Basingstoke
Yeah good shout Dave.

I know its off topic boys but the events area doesnt get looked at it seems. I know its some distance but are you guys going to ultimate street car or vw action or whatever it is?

Crumpyz

Jul 5, 2012
Basingstoke
That's the one mate. Ah sweet, not been yet can't wait to go though. Yeah its pretty far for you :S

Crumpyz

Jul 5, 2012
Basingstoke
I believe so mate, as if you buy the right one it should have all the chip and that in it. If the transponder is stuck in use a bit of acetone or nail varnish remover

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
What do you do just get the casing and cut the key then put the transponder in?

Yeah man only thing is make sure its not just the shell your buying, apparently people got stung with it before.

You can just swap out your old transponder from another key. Its already chiped into your ECU. But you'l need 2 keys to get the remote working to your car

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Sooooo just did a new mod (please excuse the bad quality pics, I used my phone)

Old one here
2ij6q0g.jpg

New one here
166eya0.jpg

Had to take this clip off first which was a right :censored:
Then was greeted with this
25uo2a1.jpg

2ymx8qh.jpg

Then I put a new gaiter on but taking the unit apart was so hard because not only did Seat staple it onto the plastic, they glued it too
210g212.jpg

17ygxh.jpg

Put it all together and now here is the finished product
2d1wn43.jpg

2a6jggj.jpg

2j8upk.jpg

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Ok so I decided to put in TT pedals they are for LHD cars.

The throttle pedal cover does not come off so what I did is just pop on the throttle pedal over it. Thankfully the rubber just holds it down and all was hunky dorey there

1265n3r.jpg

It was a hassle though hence the obligatory cut finger pic

qzmcg1.jpg

And presto here we are, I think they make the car look better really and doesn't take all that long to put on

33kr5ts.jpg

mickywat55

Jan 18, 2012
Looks well :D I remember this been for sale on donedeal a long time ago.. was in Donegal I think it was.. are u the same owner? she the 100bhp aye?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise