My 07 A3 170 DSG

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Got diagnosed with sleep apnea, can't drive until it's under control, which it now is.Just waiting for the ok of the DVLA, literally any days post now....hopefully

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Had the old girl valeted today
Exterior
Spray wheels with a non acidic wheel cleaner & brightener then agitate & rinse.
Spray bottom third of bodywork with a citrus degreaser to remove loose grit, grime & fly splatters.
Spray a degreaser on all door, boot shuts & petrol cap then agitate & rinse.
Snow foam bodywork as a pre wash to remove stubborn grit & grime before we think of hand washing.
Remove all tar and glue deposits.
Only when exterior bodywork is clear of all tar, grit & grime we hand wash with a ph balanced shampoo & super soft wash mitts using the two bucket system with grit guards.
Dry bodywork & shuts with super plush drying towels.
Bodywork hand polished with a 3 in 1 cleanser, polish & sealant.
Clean all exterior chrome & front grill.
Dress exterior plastic trims.
Dress tyres & wheel arches.
Tail pipes polished.
Interior
Interior & exterior mirrors & windows cleaned & polished.
Ashtrays cleaned.
Extensive hovering of seat, mats & boot.
Deep clean including shampoo & extraction of all carpets, mats & upholstery & boot.
All door panels cleaned & treated.
If interior is leather it is clean & treated.
Deodorise carpets & upholstery.
Hoover headlining.
Dashboard & centre console cleaned & treated with non silicone.
Vinyl & sun visors cleaned & treated.
All air vents & buttons cleaned & treated.
Foot pedals cleaned.
At the end of the valet the vehicle is sprayed & buffed for a deep glossy shine with a sealant for extra protection.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Small addition, only just realised i have the storage under the fronts seats lol, only had it 14 months lmao
Cracking car though just past 165k and returns 56 mpg at motorway speeds even up to 90(kmh ;))

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Thank you to the legend that is Phil Miller For fitting the front fogs and enabling them as DRL's. Sorry Torquays weather was rubbish.
They are DRL as soon as the engine runs in daylight, when night time you need to pull the switch

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Finally got the springs fitted Before and after 30mm Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs Feels loads better too on the short drive i have done.Needed a new lower ball joint, bolts just sheared off, just need to get the tracking done now.Also need to look at spacers for the rear

daspeedfreek

Feb 22, 2012
north devon
Good ole phil miller hey. He told me he popped down to see you to do this job for you when i saw him last weekend, looking loads better. Hes doing my coilovers on sunday for me along with cast lower arms. Il probably fit my dogbone whilst its up on the ramps too.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.