Alex's Mk5 Cupra

ALEXZ360

So it's been a while since I updated this but the wheels have been on since trax in September, here's a few photos :)

I had to put the adjusters back in because the backs rub if I take them out, so I've been trying to source some smaller adapters but not had any luck,
So I'm now thinking of having the arches rolled to get it back low but that will probably wait till the winter is over so I'm not being a snow plow :p

eretajaz.jpg

ga8ejabe.jpg

agamy4y5.jpg

Alex :)

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
So it's been a while since I updated this but the wheels have been on since trax in September, here's a few photos :)

I had to put the adjusters back in because the backs rub if I take them out, so I've been trying to source some smaller adapters but not had any luck,
So I'm now thinking of having the arches rolled to get it back low but that will probably wait till the winter is over so I'm not being a snow plow :p

Alex :)

Looks really good. Could you not try slightly smaller tyres first rather than trying to roll the arches also did your AP's come with helper springs for the fronts? Smallest adapters I found were 15mm unless you try to get custom ones mad. Do you feel the adapters are too wide which is making it rub, as it looks decent.

ALEXZ360

I would rather pay for either smaller adapters on the back or arches rolled rather than pay for some more tyres, I'm going to try sort them out properly when I take them off for winter, currently running 15's on the front and 25 on the back, I am trying to find some 15's for the back but having no luck :/

Just trying to find a place that will roll my arches aswell close by

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Wheels are definately different. I picked up a set of RC041's ages ago but there still sitting split ready for a refurb. Whats does the sound system consist of then?

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members