Barn's Project....returning to a leon.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Well just a very quick one, I got the new car last night. Havnt had a chance to get some proper pics or give it a proper clean yet but here it is.

Audi S4 4.2 V8.

Milltek catback, full service history, carbon interior package, bose upgrade and all the usual toys.

Ill try and get some pictures over the weekend, that's if I can stop driving for long enough with possibly the best soundtrack ever under my right foot!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice economical estate you have there mate ;)

Good choice. Bet it sounds lovely and sticks like glue in the twisties.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Nice economical estate you have there mate ;)

Good choice. Bet it sounds lovely and sticks like glue in the twisties.

Yes to all of the above.....including the wink!

I hadn't brought it for fuel economy, it's one of my dream cats so having it while can :)

Haydn1992

Oct 16, 2013
Manchester
Looking to get a front strut brace (upper) but heard mixed reviews on how well they improve things - what are your thoughts?
Also wondering if the TT one you have would fit the TDI model leon?

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Looking to get a front strut brace (upper) but heard mixed reviews on how well they improve things - what are your thoughts?
Also wondering if the TT one you have would fit the TDI model leon?

Yes they do make an improvement, bracing seems to be really understated for some reason.

A TT or S3 brace should work fine for you mate

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
A small update....I began stripping the leon properly yesterday, another 2 hours and the engine will be out!

On the upside, the Audi is going amazing. Its been chipped with a Milltek so is around 355bhp now and I love it!

Will post the final stage pics of my poor leon when I get a chance to take some!

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Abit of an update!

Well it looks like Ill be back in a leon in the not to distant future.....Ive decided to sell the Audi, buy an A4 or A6 diesel estate for work amongst other things and a LCR track car.

It would appear Ive missed the leon to much, Tims track day was to much of a temptation for me to handle so come on Audi....SELL!

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
Read this full thread at 6 am this morning took over an hour and 20 percent of my phone battery by time i got to page 80 all i could think was to tell you how amazing a job you had done and how much I want to do everything to mine and then on page 84 a little tear came to my eye another legendary seat in pieces but pleased you getting another and thanks for the amazing read and inspiration

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.