My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Major service done now. All the filters all the belts and tensioner aswell as the water pump :)

Noticed a few weak points, trailing bushes are hanging along with the gearbox mount bush and the plastic end tank on the intercooler has a hair line crack :cry: guess I'll be using a lot of the bits I already have.

Anyway also fitted the lowering spring. Well chuffed now :D

Rubbish phone pics and taken straight after fitting so should settle a little lower maybe :D

Is that the standard tail pipe size???

Nah miltek as said below. The standard one slides inside the miltek tail pipe. :)

Looks mint

I miss my cupra with btcc kit :(

Thanks mate, didn't realise you had a BTCC kitted Cupra before. I love the kit:) and think it suits the nose down stance the eibach springs give perfectly where the cupras&Rs suit the level h&r stance :)

Nice looking car

Thanks mucka

Think it's a miltek!

:thumbup:

Thanks

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Yeah had it for a year mate, nearly cried when I traded it in hahaha :(!!!

Never loved a car that much lol, don't think I'll love another car again that much. My new cupra is nice, but it isn't the same :(

Ordered a few parts recently. 1 bit not arrived yet tho.

New number plates
LineaR grill
Forge catch can, screen wash bottle filler and PCV delete kit :)
Cts discharge pipe
Cts throttle pipe

So planing to fit the grill, catch can, rear arb, plates, battery cover and change the indicator bulbs this weekend along with a decent clean and take a few pics :)

Prying to the car god for decent weather tho

Well tempted to buy the forge 6pots aswell. Anyone got any negatives about the kit?

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Ordered a few parts recently. 1 bit not arrived yet tho.

New number plates
LineaR grill
Forge catch can, screen wash bottle filler and PCV delete kit :)
Cts discharge pipe
Cts throttle pipe

So planing to fit the grill, catch can, rear arb, plates, battery cover and change the indicator bulbs this weekend along with a decent clean and take a few pics :)

Prying to the car god for decent weather tho

Well tempted to buy the forge 6pots aswell. Anyone got any negatives about the kit?

Have a chat with Ronin225 on here about the Forge 6 Pots mate. You might find it of value when thinking about the performance aspect. There are some very good alternatives :)

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Cool :thumbup:

Selling a few/most the mods now got my eye on a new project.

Got
Airtec intercooler
Walk
Vt engine mount
All brand new and only about 2 weeks old.
Oh and
Eibach rear anti roll bar

Are you still selling these parts?

If so how much would you be looking for for the intercooler?

p.s. Also got a silver K1 [B)]

Have a chat with Ronin225 on here about the Forge 6 Pots mate. You might find it of value when thinking about the performance aspect. There are some very good alternatives :)

Yeah that's true. I forgot he's running them.
Yeah there are defo some very good alternatives, looking at forge for 2 reasons really, value for money and there black :) lol should tie in nicely with my mirror caps and grill.
And the S3 vented rear set up I'm ordering through work is black also :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.