Ibiza MK4 Sport

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
ya good few months ago.. tought about buying it at the time but held out ive a 1.2 it came out of Donegal aswell :p im on the look out for another Ibiza..:)

That was me, I was emigrating but changed my mind and wanted to test the market really.

Apparently the 1.4 16V engine is desired

What ya in the market for? WHere bouts are ya?

mickywat55

Jan 18, 2012
That was me, I was emigrating but changed my mind and wanted to test the market really.

Apparently the 1.4 16V engine is desired

What ya in the market for? WHere bouts are ya?

Cheap insurance prob make it a winner.. im looking for an 2008 preferably id say 100bhp 1.4 maybe 1.9 depending on insurance.. there rare enough to come by.. im up in sligo

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Cheap insurance prob make it a winner.. im looking for an 2008 preferably id say 100bhp 1.4 maybe 1.9 depending on insurance.. there rare enough to come by.. im up in sligo

I have to say the power is great outa the 1.4 great machine.

Yeah alota people opt for the 1.2 because the others are very few and far between here

mickywat55

Jan 18, 2012
I have to say the power is great outa the 1.4 great machine.

Yeah alota people opt for the 1.2 because the others are very few and far between here

have it three years she had her problems.. more annoying then expensive.. the 1.2 is dreadful slow with a full car haha..

Robscando

Mar 2, 2014
Cork Ireland
Really I have a bottle of g3 so I'll try that first and if it doesn't work I'll go for the t cut! I have to do something about the wheels and paintwork it's embarrassing hahah

Rob

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Really I have a bottle of g3 so I'll try that first and if it doesn't work I'll go for the t cut! I have to do something about the wheels and paintwork it's embarrassing hahah

Rob

Same but I'm spending 200 notes this summer trying to get some scratches that some lovely fellow left me with. Showing her age a little bit needs TLC

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise