Ibiza MK4 Sport

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Done a new mod today, Fitted in some footwell lights that go on when the interior light goes on

Easy to install and the fade in and out with the interior light

Passenger, mind the dirt

11h5c7d.jpg

v78pol.jpg

Drivers side

30kx187.jpg

2ivczk3.jpg

Gee

Jan 31, 2014
Essex
Kilometres... Duno why I put the / in there haha. The footwell lights are a nice tough were they hard to wire? Something I've been giving a lot of thought recently! Look so good

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Kilometres... Duno why I put the / in there haha. The footwell lights are a nice tough were they hard to wire? Something I've been giving a lot of thought recently! Look so good

They came with Kilometres as standard.

Piece of Piss man to wire. Just take off the interior light cluster, 2 screws where the bulb sits in and youl see them, feed the wire of the light strip under the roof lining near the windscreen and just wrap power wires against the prongs for the light. I put in then a LED interior light to use less power cos I didnt wana blow the fuse. Then feed the wire down huding it under the A column and rubber door seals. So handy to be honest

Gee

Jan 31, 2014
Essex
Ahh... Think I may have to give it a go, have you just the ones under the foot wells? I was think perhaps under the drivers and passengers also? Would that be to much for the fuse or just a case of changing a few bits?

Earlesscube

Sep 10, 2013
Rep. of Ireland
Ahh... Think I may have to give it a go, have you just the ones under the foot wells? I was think perhaps under the drivers and passengers also? Would that be to much for the fuse or just a case of changing a few bits?

Well your fuse is 10 Amp and the interior light if you change it is gona be less than an amp. Also the Footwell lights are just under and Amp so yeah so long as you use led's you should be fine, your just gona be messing around with alota wires in the interior light. Also if you are doing it take out the fuse as your installing them. you dont wana get shocked as it is constant power like.

Do you have any lights on your door like electric window buttons or mirror buttons? Because if so you could just wrap the new lights you wana put into your doors around those

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.