White BBS CH on Candy White BTCC

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Hi Guys,

I've been quiet recently, did practically nothing to the Leon over the past 5/6 months except debate to part with it. But I've decided to hold off and keep.

Recently ordered the Triple R Splitter and the one thing that bugged me for so long was my teeny 17" rims. I've had a Focus RS for just over 6 months now and seeing the 19" rims on that next to the 17"'s on the Leon doesn't look too good.

I've always been a fan of the BBS CH's, I will probably just be buying some reps though - heard good enough reviews about them. My thought was to have them finished in a white gloss - but cant seem to find any images of a white Leon with the white BBS CH's on. Anyone on here got that set up ?

Also open to suggestions to other smaller mod's if anyone has any ideas - just wrapped the door handles in white gloss along with the rear 'S' badge. Have similar idea for much of the interior.

Thanks

ToleDan

hate! white on white makes it look plastic.
black on white is nice even dark metal grey

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
I thought it would get a mixed reaction - Getting tired of this whole black on white... or even black on pretty much every car on the road these days. My RS is white with black alloys too. Maybe Im not keen on having 'identical' cars sitting there.

Try to locate a few images to see what there like first

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
It would look very angelic....I think I might like it, could someone Photoshop this to see what it would be like? I really want to see it now.

I agree on the black on white having been somewhat overdone. I do like black on red and have been tinkering with the idea of refurbing and powdercoating mine. Just not sure if will bother yet!

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I like the Supercopa BBS wheels. A few sets cropping up on fleabay (search bbs supercopa). I had mine refinished in satin black on the white car - looks awesome and cleans up like teflon (I'm away at present and can't post pics until next week).

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
am I missing something ..... if youve got a candy white leon ..... why did u wrap the door handles in white?? werent they already white?

white on white is SWEET!

If I get a chance later ill photoshop it for you!

email me a side on pic of u our car! [email protected]

what size would u go for??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise