0-60mph 0-100mph 30-100 times

Craiglar

Mar 18, 2014
Mine does 0-60mph in 2.0secs it's 140bhp with 20 bags of sand in boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigheaney

So am not talkn shite lol. Il také a vid of the car show the tyres an stuff, its all standard the tyres where 45 each couldnt even tell you the make i just got them to get her past MOT.

bigheaney

Ooooooo :D il have to get me some o them "go faster stripes" ;) only thing is the extra weight will bring down the hp/tone :( prob even its self out

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
So am not talkn shite lol. Il také a vid of the car show the tyres an stuff, its all standard the tyres where 45 each couldnt even tell you the make i just got them to get her past MOT.

£45 for a tyre?! On a 230bhp car? You like living dangerously! Put some decent rubber on the car for goodness sake!

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
What's with all the hate? Guy backs up his claims by posting a ~7 second 0-60 and you still rip on him... :shrug:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
What's with all the hate? Guy backs up his claims by posting a ~7 second 0-60 and you still rip on him... :shrug:

im onlyu joking tbh, to be completely fair we could go into the technicalities of road surface, whether there was a sligth decline....... the fact it isnt actually a true 0-60 time as the dials are always off 3-4 secs from true speed etc, but anyways as long as you enjoy it mate, thats all that matters :)

bigheaney

Lol car starts off just over 6 sec into the vid an hits 60 at 12 sec. Lol that dont had up to 7 lol. So betty wat u saying

bigheaney

Lol tbh even from the start i wasnt botherd but the time. I just started this thread to compair cars an just find out wat mods others have done lol. I put up the vid to prove wat i said an i think it shows thats.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.