Rear strut brace

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
I've been thinking about getting a rear strut brace, not only for a little help with the handling (if it helps at all) but more for show purposes. just wondering if anyone can reccomend a decent one at a decent price and also how do they fit onto the car? do they just bolt in or fit onto something?

any advice/info much appreciated :)

Thanks

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Something like these that ive got?

What kind of budget are you looking at as they're quite expensive now, ive seen the ebay ones etc for mk4 and they are shockingly weak. I know of one snapping when lent on to get something from the boot

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
ah yeah thats the one mukka. never thought of looking on your RR lol. price range is whatever as i'll either save up or get one if the bank allows me. how does it fit in btw?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Bottom one seem almost impossible to get hold of in this country now but can be bought from OMP direct in Germany
The upper one is a hughes engineering, these come up 2nd hand time to time but mike will only make them in batches new
Either one will cost about a ton brand new

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
i think i found a omp one earlier today. cant remember was half asleep. i'll keep an eye out. just they seem so rare and unusual now

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
Thumbs up for the Hughes Engineering one, I found it made a difference when I took it off to install the amps, so put is back on ASAP:

IMG00052-20090401-1842.jpg

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
defiantly need some making! been after a decent one for a while just could never find one. i found the thread yesterday when he was selling them at £75 delivered

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
When I messaged about them he needed at least 10 people to place orders to make it worth his while and to get the materials. Think he said they would be 100 delivered. Only managed to get 3 people interested lucky enough though I'm getting one on Saturday as a mate has one and is putting car back to standard.

JU5 2 SLY

Mike
Dec 12, 2006
Slough
I have the bottom Integra strut brace but looking to get the Hughes engineering one, so if there's a group buy put me down too.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.