Exhaust actuator for 184 exhaust

320i24v

Feb 17, 2014
Can I ask why I have a Leon 5F 184 and my exhaust does not sound anything like that? In fact, it does not sound at all. It is silent.

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Because this is retrofitting the exhaust actuator from the sound and performance pack available on vw's and audi's

320i24v

Feb 17, 2014
now i understand! :D to be honest I won't be retrofitting this any time soon. :) indeed I have a neighbor with a GTD and you can't tell from a mile when he's in sports mode. :D
but i want the leon to remain a stock car with a good engine and a decent fuel economy. as for all the other times when i wanna feel louder and a bit slower, i can take the turbocharged petrol astra out with its sports exhaust, 18 inch rims and a bilstein b14 suspension :D

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Spoke to the guys. 1099 Euro. Complete new exhaust and sound generator etc. No welding to fit, just soldering the electrical connections.

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Essentially this is what you get + their inline modification electronics to adjust and amplify the sound depending on the driver profile:

nugymyqa.jpg

Scottyboy

Jan 5, 2014
Glasgow
I like what they have done to the front end of the white leon on this Facebook page - gloss black at plate down to bottom of bumper - considering that :think:

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Yes it looks real smart. I have done the bit around the plate. Might do the bottom too. Thing is where do you finish it as the coloured bit goes right under the bottom of the bumper.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.