Help - rear break calliper LCR

taylost3

Sep 10, 2007
Rear drivers side calliper is jammed and cant be repaired need to order a new one. Any idea where I can get one been looking at broken cars but people seem to sell them as a kit.

Any ideas prefer not to pay dealer prices if possible?

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
I might just need a rear passenger mate, will know on Friday. If so we can buy a pair and have one each :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

jonathanp

Jan 5, 2005
Coventry
you don't have to buy them as a pair. you can buy them separately from sere motors. They are around £120 for genuine ones

747_727

Apr 2, 2012
Essex
I would just get the ones from buypartsby as they are a good price and then send your old one back to get your surcharge refunded.

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
That's a great price Cap. Do you know if there's a surcharge on that in the small print? It's almost too good to be true!

There is a surcharge that you get back once you send yours back I bought a set of calipers for a caddy pickup from mr auto and they had a £15 surcharge that was returned once I sent mine in, go to the checkout screen should tell you, mr auto are great prices a little gem for parts ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taylost3

Sep 10, 2007
There is a surcharge that you get back once you send yours back I bought a set of calipers for a caddy pickup from mr auto and they had a £15 surcharge that was returned once I sent mine in, go to the checkout screen should tell you, mr auto are great prices a little gem for parts ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers man thats a huge help.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members