Anyone know what this is ?

BEEFYGTI

Nov 20, 2004
Port talbot, south wales
Noticed today on my LCR 03 plate. Looks like some oil is coming from here. Located near the manifold
unutujys.jpg
4adu7aqa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

N1njaboy

Jun 20, 2012
Somerset
Replaced these in less than an hour on mine Friday, as it appears only the bottom seals (I'd say replace all 4 whilst there out), there's no need to de-pressurize the fuel system.

N1njaboy

Jun 20, 2012
Somerset
It is an easy job, open the bonnet from passenger side (saves the fuel pump priming when you open the drivers door), take off electrical injector connectors, free plastic wiring harness from the injector rail, undo the 2 allen keys (5mm) that hold the injector rail in place and carefully remove the rail complete with injectors, a gentle but even pull worked for me. Old seals off (they should peel over the end of the injectors but I cut them off with a Stanley blade) then replace with new seals which will "stretch" over the end. I left mine 10 min to let them shrink back to the injectors then re-fit in reverse order.

N1njaboy

Jun 20, 2012
Somerset
As for performance, I haven't noticed a difference but my fuel consumption is now back to 39mpg on a run whereas before I was getting 37mpg.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members