Leon elm327

gtd86

Doctor of driving
Sep 9, 2006
www.batit.com
Now i know all about vag com before everyone starts going on bout it...

But does anyone know if i can use a elm327 interface to communicate with the leon for basic info? like fault codes n speed etc...just basic obd stuff...???

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
I have it and the torque pro app, it does loads will read boost maf a/f revs speed fuel pressure voltage O2 reading and VloltGe intake temp coolant temps, and it can read most codes and clear them not bad for a tenner that the app and dongle

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I have it and the torque pro app, it does loads will read boost maf a/f revs speed fuel pressure voltage O2 reading and VloltGe intake temp coolant temps, and it can read most codes and clear them not bad for a tenner that the app and dongle

+1

As above, does a lot of great stuff for under £10!

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
So's mine although I believe mine's compatible :)

Seat are strange though lol

Edit have you tried a normal scanner on the car to see if it'll connect as I'm sure I've read that Seat changed it in 2000 onwards for their Vag Com?

Last edited:

cuprachris81

Aug 20, 2009
north herts
Thanks for all the replies, I have bought an elm327 off ebay for about £6 i plug it in and have tried to pair it with my laptop and 2 different android phones and nothing happens...

waynedunn1234

Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for all the replies, I have bought an elm327 off ebay for about £6 i plug it in and have tried to pair it with my laptop and 2 different android phones and nothing happens...

once plugged in you have to pair with bluetooth first then once paired think the code is 0000 then should be able to use torque.

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
you have to unplug it sometimes and try again then search in the Bluetooth settings on phone it will Come up as odb11 just pair it from there then open up torque set up the car profile for it to work properly if you want the fuel and mpg stuff to work but other than that it's possible easy

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

sockpuppet

Apr 30, 2007
Have you got your ignition turned on and is there flashing lights on the elm327? You might have a duff elm327.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.