Rear light

djhixxy1983

Mar 15, 2014
Puzzled beyond belief! Rear driver light doesn't work! Replaced bulb and nothing! Now noticed that drivers front sidelight is not working but every other light is!!

Any suggestions as this is driving me mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djhixxy1983

Mar 15, 2014
Are the fuses sided? Ie one does the driver and one does the passenger? I'll give it a try tomorrow :)

cwalte

Mar 6, 2012
Nottingham
I had that problem, replaced the bulb twice & still not working. Finally got it to work the night before MOT, think was just a connection issue. Putting bulb in & out a few times finally got it to work. Not had a problem in last 6 weeks (with the light, don't mention the work needed on the rest of the car...)

djhixxy1983

Mar 15, 2014
So no issues with the fuse! So proper stumped!! Dipped beam is fine just no side light or rear light!!!!

Juve

Feb 9, 2014
Reading
I had a very weird issue that was caused by a ground cable that was loose and shorting but only affected rear lights and all not just one. Try changing the driver side cluster with the passenger one just to see if it's working.
Front and back light have different fuses and there is just one for rear lights so don't think is a fuse.

Also check the front bulb as I don't think rear and front side lights are connected by more than the switch.

Is the brake light working?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.