what have you done to your car today ?

maddox

Aug 25, 2011
Glasgow
I got the console of a guy on here, paid £160 for everything in mint condition, and bought the head unit yesterday for £170 yesterday. There is someone selling a console minus fascia on Facebook, leon owners club for £110 posted and the fascia is roughly £20 from stealers.

Sent from my iPhone

perfect mate going for a look just now, easy enough to swap over? ive got an lcr if that makes a difference lol

Kipsy

Mar 24, 2014
Bought a new car 54 plate cupra r- basically just been enjoying it. It's 270 bhp on badger 5 dyno. Goes really well after my civic type r. Surprising how quickly it gathers pace. Also it has TORQUE :)

RICKY3

Jun 2, 2012
AYRSHIRE
Wash n wax
ubysyjas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Started off the day to find this

Then this afternoon, after killing so many lcrs I actually saved one, so spent a while cleaning and tarting it up ready for sale. So if anyone is in the market for a cheap LCR i'll list up in the classifieds soon

westie309

Sep 29, 2007
Walsall west mids
Started off the day to find this

Then this afternoon, after killing so many lcrs I actually saved one, so spent a while cleaning and tarting it up ready for sale. So if anyone is in the market for a cheap LCR i'll list up in the classifieds soon

Is it for sale needing an engine then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Drove it, tried replacing the bumper with another one then found out it was the wrong colour as the OEM colour had been resprayed over with the wrong shade, stripped the fogs / surrounds / bump strips out then chopped it in half :)

sean92

Got the chance for a crackin drive up the country roads in the sweet sweet sun, lcr still lookin shiny. Love the dry roads!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
Finished replacing the old rear axle hub bushings for new Powerflex ones. What a b*tch of a job to do, never again!

Old vs New side view by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Old vs New top view by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Modded the bushing by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Special tool put to work by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Action shot by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Its in! by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Finished product by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Hard to say if anything has improved as the back was already stiffened (Sport shocks + H&R spring + Whiteline ARB). At least it hasnt become any worse ;)

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Not today, but during the last week I've pulled the engine and gearbox out

IMG_0289.jpg

DEA3AFF3-orig.jpg

Finished up the interior stripping (as much as I could be bothered with)

IMG_0303.jpg

reverse rake FTW!

IMG_0305.jpg

And finally sent her away on Saturday:

IMG_0312.jpg

3916 days of ownership have come to an end. Mixed feelings as when she was at full strength it was a great fun car, but the last couple of years made me enjoy her less. Water leaks into the cabin that couldn't be found were the worst, just fell out of love with her.

Ironically during the strip down I found evidence of water ingress at the welded joints on both C-pillars:

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Rust In Pieces Ginge!! :wave: you shall be missed...

(I now await Lee's comment ;) )

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members