2.0 tsi induction kit

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Hyup, I'm looking for an induction kit for the cupra but so many to choice from and Prices ranging from like 150 to 450 quid I'm lost, iv been looking at the revo kit but I'm not one to buy somthing just because of the brand, anyone had any experience with different kits? Looking for an open cone with heatshield

Thanks
Lewis

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Iil have a look at them three cheers. it says it's a tsi so guessing that's same as a tfsi? It's a 2011 cupra, Sorry I'm new to the vag come from Ford and there engines are much Easier to understand lol.

Iv seen a thread about induction kits but still can't get my head around the price difference

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Iil have a look at them three cheers. it says it's a tsi so guessing that's same as a tfsi? It's a 2011 cupra, Sorry I'm new to the vag come from Ford and there engines are much Easier to understand lol.

Iv seen a thread about induction kits but still can't get my head around the price difference

If it's a Cupra it's a TFSI, not TSI. For some reason it says a TSI but it's not.
TFSI and FSI inductions kits are different.

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Yours is a TFSI as stated i have an actual TSI which requires a specific Ind Kit.

I just recently got myself the REVO Tsi Intake and i am very pleased with it

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Yours is a TFSI as stated i have an actual TSI which requires a specific Ind Kit.

I just recently got myself the REVO Tsi Intake and i am very pleased with it

Would you say it's worth the money?.

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Maybe you should ask admin to pin your thread that should stop repeat threads and stop you whining ;), the revo one does look the best but 400+... The misses wint be happy if she finds out how much I wana spend..

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.