Stage 2 list of components

maddox

Aug 25, 2011
Glasgow
Not sure if its the same as my R but as far as i know you need a new recirc valve (forge 007p or 008p are popular choices), a better turbo intake pipe as the standard one collapses under more boost pressure (either silicone or hard pipe ur choice), front mount intercooler and a de-cat (full 3" turbo back would be better obviously). As i say not 100% sure if its the same but thats what i'm lead to believe is required for mine, which i'm hopefully getting in may :D

djhixxy1983

Mar 15, 2014
I had mine done in feb an I had everything apart from the front mount!! Makes a big difference to the car! Love the stage 2 remap!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Is the 4 bar fpr required ? Some say yes others say no.
Other than this I have all components now, just to fit everything on before getting mapped from stage 1 to 2

maddox

Aug 25, 2011
Glasgow
Sorry, yeah the filter is a must, always overlooked as the first thing i got for the car was a bmc cda carbon enclosed filter kit! Car is booked for the map on the 1st if may, what turbo intake pipe should i get? The badger 5 one or the ram air one i'm seeing a lot in fleebay? :s confused as prices are the same

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise