Floor mats

smiffyboy

Mar 25, 2014
I have used the search function but can't seem to find anything.

I want some floor mats for my LCR I'm happy with the plain black ones with just 'leon' wrote on them but all the genuine ones I have found have the circle floor mount fixings, but mine has the oval floor fixings. Has anyone found any good quality or genuine mats that fit the original oval fixings ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
I'm not at home right now mate or I would send you a pic of them. Quality wise they are very good

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

smiffyboy

Mar 25, 2014
I'm not at home right now mate or I would send you a pic of them. Quality wise they are very good

Sounds good, do they go off then original fixings ?

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
Yeah the holes in the mats are oval shaped. I'll take some pics on Friday and send.them to you so you can see

xDaNx

I've got the above mats too, great quality + fitment, the only problem I've got is where my right heels been it's worn away pretty bad and theres a big dent there, could do with another thicker piece of carpet ontop where your heel goes like some other mats have.

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
Yeah that's the only issue but I've only had mine 4 months and it's not too bad right now. Rather replace them every year for the sake of 30 quid than have a big ridiculous aluminium heel plate like the others out there have.

Last edited:

smiffyboy

Mar 25, 2014
Yeah that's the only issue but I've only had mine 4 months and it's not too bad right now. Rather replace them every year for the sake of 30 quid than have a big ridiculous aluminium heel plate like the others out there have.

Ye that's the biggest thing I hate that foot patch most of the others have. Never known a car be so hard to find mats for.

Last edited:

smiffyboy

Mar 25, 2014
Yeah the holes in the mats are oval shaped. I'll take some pics on Friday and send.them to you so you can see

Hi buddy did you manage to get a picture of the mats fitted ?

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
Forgot mate will do it in morning as need to clean inside my car anyway

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
8eqeje9y.jpg

5u2a2usu.jpg

ba4upy4e.jpg

Excuse the state of my car, getting some tlc tomorrow :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise