'02 Leon Cupra R 210 Flash Red - April '14 update...

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
That would be awesome mate. I need to get my TIp fitted ASAP. Don't really want to try it myself. Plus I'll be looking for springs soon. Suits me in cwmbach , pm the number if possible thanks

PM'ed ;)

I've got some Eibach Sportline springs here if you would be interested in them? They've done less than 500 miles on the car before I got the coilovers.

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Bit of an update. Had the coilovers on for a couple of months but not been online recently. Some pics of how it stands:

2012-06-29%2013.37.14.jpg

2012-06-29%2014.10.49.jpg

On my new drive

2012-05-31181324.jpg

Sadly I'm going to have to raise it up a fair bit. Its catching on the entrance to my street and getting it on and off the drive is a nightmare :(

cube320

Jan 30, 2008
Looks great. Really like the centre caps on your alloys where did you buy them from? Thanks

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Looks good shame your going to have to lift it!

I have wrecked my splitter getting on and off my driveway !

Got no choice sadly :(

The drive is the easy part. I don't know if either of you have seen the drop as you drive into The Pandy but it is really bad. I got wedged there last week and had to reverse back out :censored:

I just need a fine day to do it and check out a loud knocking noise that has appeared from the front end.

Looks great. Really like the centre caps on your alloys where did you buy them from? Thanks

Here mate:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/seat-cupr...=353253748764090071&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=1&

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Thought I'd give this thread a bit of a bump after doing a fair bit more to the car.

How it stood last summer on coilovers:

SFS 3" TIP sorted:

Original was not in the best condition:

Outside GotBoost ready for a Stage 1 Revo:

Turbo decided to die on the motorway a few weeks ago :(

But all is sorted now. Turbo reconditioned and also new clutch + flywheel fitted. Gave the bay a bit of a tidy up after getting into detailing:

Before:

After:

Thanks to Ritchie for the heatshield ;)

Going to get a Pipercross C0187 cone to match the rest of the bay in the next few weeks.

And a bit of early morning beading :)

Car will be going in to have the bonnet resprayed soon, along with the door handles and roof bars which are peeling badly. The front badge and surround have now been carbon wrapped too.

Last edited:

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Looking very nice ! Glad the turbo is sorted. !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Euro Performance did a top job with the turbo. Just had the clutch and flywheel changed too so it is going well now.

Considering swapping for something else soon though. I'm getting a little tired of the uncomfortable ride and rattling on coilovers since we moved to a new unit with work. I'm doing an extra 120+ miles a week now.

very nice car man i love them in red and your bay is so tidy need to get mine sorted

Cheers mate ;)

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members