Seats from 07 Polo?

Wicked

I can get seats from 07 Polo for a good money, as far as I know front seats are P&P, but what about back ones?

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
The fronts "should" be as its the same platform. Not sure on the retain clips on the back rear seat rests though. :confused:

I am sure someone has swapped them on here though.

Wicked

Front seats will defo fit, I'm worried about rear ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Unfortunately, nearly 80% of those 'many users' tend to be the 'ask a question, get the answer and vanish with no knowledge in return' types.

To answer your question - The base frames are exactly the same as the Ibiza and Fabia. The seat shapes maybe slightly different. The only way to know is to test fit.

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
Unfortunately, nearly 80% of those 'many users' tend to be the 'ask a question, get the answer and vanish with no knowledge in return' types.

To answer your question - The base frames are exactly the same as the Ibiza and Fabia. The seat shapes maybe slightly different. The only way to know is to test fit.

The plot thickens if they don't actually have any knowledge to offer though!

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
It was just a generalisation. I mean people come with a problem, get a possible solution and sometimes never return to say whether it was sorted using that answer or through other ways.

Or they do what the majority of man + dog do, and trade the car in, and therefore don't have a consideration for the people who had offered advice!

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
I think with this thread the fact the seats are coming from a Polo will mean less knowledge around. Most people tend to want to upgrade from say an Audi etc. :confused:

Wicked

Thanks lads for help, I'm probably getting them seats tomorrow so will let u know what's the story with rear ones

Wicked

That's a pity. Guess we will never know if the backs fitted now :(

Yeah, sorry for dissapointing you guys :D

I will keep looking for some decent seats, it's so hard to get something in good condition here in Ireland

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members