Armrest

adoputson91

Jan 28, 2014
Just brought myself a leon fr tdi, start by saying its incredible!! Anybody know where I can get a decent armrest, I have the cloth material seats, cheers!!

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
look at item 140539241286

Although this armrest does fit, its not actually an oem Seat one. The seat ones are square at the front and not round. This is mainly for the a VW golfs. If you put vw golf armrest into ebay loads of these come up. The audi a3 8l or s3 8l are the same as the oem leon cupra ones. Just look for a cloth one. Just make sure it comes with the bracket and fixings together with the special nut.
Other than that sere sells them new with as a whole kit but are around £125.

Last edited:

0770chris23

chris
Dec 17, 2011
northallerton
yeah i agree a genuine 1 would be nice but if on a budget i would live with the golf style 1 i had never noticed the difference before now , saying that in my last golf it used to be nearly always up out the way it used to be in the way i found personally, nice on longer journeys mind

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
yeah i agree a genuine 1 would be nice but if on a budget i would live with the golf style 1 i had never noticed the difference before now , saying that in my last golf it used to be nearly always up out the way it used to be in the way i found personally, nice on longer journeys mind

I agree with you pal. Just make sure you get the mounting bracket with it also. I bought a genuine a3 one which was in the same cloth material at a good price for mine for £28 and thought that was a bargain. Took me ages to source the mounting bracket. It cost me £50 just for the bracket and that was second hand. The stealers wanted £62. Then i had to buy the special nut from sere. All in all it cost me about £80.
Just remember that the coin tray has to be cut out so be careful whend doing it as im not sure if the golf one has the square part at the base of the armrest to cover it as the oem one does.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members