cupra mk3 bits

the_blitz

Oct 6, 2013
northampton
hi there, not been on for a while, (busy with projects) my mk3 is coming to a finish soon and i have a lot of parts left over from the donor car, its a y-reg in blue. have alot of suspension and body parts also the engine and gearbox are there still, if anybody needs any bits let me know.
thanks the_blitz

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
hi there, not been on for a while, (busy with projects) my mk3 is coming to a finish soon and i have a lot of parts left over from the donor car, its a y-reg in blue. have alot of suspension and body parts also the engine and gearbox are there still, if anybody needs any bits let me know.
thanks the_blitz

Where are you? Could do with a bunch of front panels for my project, and a full, un modded car loom

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

the_blitz

Oct 6, 2013
northampton
im moving this over to the selling page (my whoopsie)

i do have the wiring loom but the plug for the n112 sensor dropped onto the manifold and is now a little melted if thats ok

door cards are unfortunately on my seat now

the_blitz

Oct 6, 2013
northampton
its on shocks and springs at the mo not sure what make but there are defiantly lowered, may have standard set rolling around somewhere tho

Apr 12, 2008
Do you have smaller passenger side mirror and would you send it to Croatia?
And maybe few other small parts like some clips, plastic bolt covers?

Grant26

Jan 12, 2014
If this guy the_blitz can't provide what your looking for dm me and I can try sort something out. not hi jacking the thread only if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2008
Thank you, i managed to find stubby mirror on ebay :)
Shipping is onyl 8 pounds to Croatia wich is nice, i guess it got cheaper cuz we are in EU for some time now

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.