Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Looks quality you've made mh mind up I have deffernatly got to do this!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awesome mate! I'll send you a pic of the beading when I get a chance! Car could get washed tonight and if it does, I'll fire one up!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Went and gave the car a wee clean, and wanted to show how well the clay bar and polish worked, as when I poured water over it, it just ran off! Wee video just for you Tom! (For the video below, you need to follow the link :)

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/peter_osbourne1/media/Mobile Uploads/VIDEO0010_zpsle4xgp1e.mp4.html

Also, finally got round to fitted my smoked side repeaters, really pleased with how it looks! I'll post a video up tomorrow when there is better light but here's the difference between the two, with the original being the bottom repeater.

Of course, it couldnt all go smoothly.. went to open the bonnet with the wipers still up after cleaning and snapped the passenger one in two, along with chipping some of my paintwork [:@] But I have a new one on order, hopefully get round to getting the mk4 Golf aero kit at some point! :) Going to get some paint to do some touching up too, stone chips are a disaster!

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
Love the outcome of your claying! Never done it before, pretty easy but time consuming, right? Not sure if I told you but I love your alloys! Would love some in black. What shape are they, mate?
Also, the new repeaters are much better.

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Love the outcome of your claying! Never done it before, pretty easy but time consuming, right? Not sure if I told you but I love your alloys! Would love some in black. What shape are they, mate?
Also, the new repeaters are much better.

Yeah it does take time mate, but it's so worth it! Cheers mate! Might get them sprayed gunmetal grey! Awh they are rough haha Looks unreal lad, I'll get a video up tomorrow!

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Sweet deffernatly gona do this roll on pay day where the repeaters hard to change?

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Sweet deffernatly gona do this roll on pay day where the repeaters hard to change?

Easy peasy bro! Get a cloth and a knife and push the back of the repeater (closest to the door) and it'll pop out. Simply turn the black bulb holder and the two pieces will come apart

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Women Drivers.. And a map!

So had a bit of bad luck at the weeknd. Was driving out a country road when a woman came round the corner on the wrong side of the road, and I pulled into the hedge, where there was a lovely big stone waiting for me. As a result, my passenger wheel then looked like this..

So the hunt was on for new alloys, as that one was in awful shape, and I was getting a bit bored anyway. Found myself a set of 19" RS6s which sat really well on her, so they were bought just tonight!

Earlier on today, I also got a map and a popcorn limiter. I didnt want it to be all power so she got mapped to around 135bhp but still very very easy on fuel! I will post up a video of the limiter, when I get my straight pipe put on her :)

Currently looking at a few other ideas for her, but i reckon, money will have to be spent on a new clutch asap :(

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Yeah mate, I love how she looks! Not be long til she gets dropped I hope! Is indeed! Goes like the clappers haha

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Oooow nooo thats crap!! Top work on getting new ones so quick and really jwlouse you got her mapprd! Is she more fun now?

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Oooow nooo thats crap!! Top work on getting new ones so quick and really jwlouse you got her mapprd! Is she more fun now?

Awh mate, completely different machine, I love her! Doesn't be long filling the clocks!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.