SC Trophy

WJs

MeepMeep
Oct 26, 2006
Netherlands
This;

SEAT-Ibiza-SC-Trophy.jpg

Seat-Ibiza-SC-Trophy.jpg

They are for those Ibiza cup races. Build by Seat Sport, you can just order one if you want.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
So they take off a load of stuff then charge more for it - you can tell Porsche is part of the VW Group! The interesting bits are the LSD and 'motorsport' engine mountings. Engine is standard. Would like the roll cage, tried to get one for my car when I bought it but only custom build available in 2009.

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
So they take off a load of stuff then charge more for it - you can tell Porsche is part of the VW Group! The interesting bits are the LSD and 'motorsport' engine mountings. Engine is standard. Would like the roll cage, tried to get one for my car when I bought it but only custom build available in 2009.

I think the diff will be a plate diff rather than an ATB diff like a Quaife. Not fit and forget if it is a plate diff. The engine mounts sound promising though.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
page 38 - wheel stud/nut conversion
page 42 - cool non-airbag steering wheel
page 57 - bodyshell with fitted full cage
page 70 - rear spoiler
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Ahl

Jul 8, 2013
Was looking for some suspension info when I came across these, all an interesting read:

SC Trophy technical manual
Technical specifications
Workshop manual
Spare parts catalogue

I'm sure some of the bits would fit on our cars! Seems you need to register as a race team in order to buy the spare parts though. :(

The wishbone camber extensions look nice, as do the camber/castor spacers for the rear beam.
Oh yeah, and the seat sport intercooler looks about the same size as the universal 180mm tall ones off ebay. They're running 200hp through these cars.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.