how many miles has everybody done??

Grahammc2111

Apr 15, 2014
Clydebank
All cars are money pits wish I could have done that with my golf but was going to cost way to much to do it as I don't have the facility's

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
seat leon cupra tdi 04 plate motorway hacker just hit 214k same clutch same flywheel, although recently got a little rumbly

Good to know, I'm on 174k now, no rumbles yet just the police siren, we'll see if its still there at 214k as I have no intention of doing anything about it :happy:

Thompa93

Apr 14, 2014
Prudhoe
Just clocked over to 154,000 on my 03 lcr, full service history and drives like brand new, belts and major service in the next couple of weeks and lots of chrome n silicone :)

Just clocked over to 154,000 on my 03 lcr, full service history and drives like brand new, belts and major service in the next couple of weeks and lots of chrome n silicone :)

Good to see another 03 LCR with plenty of miles pulling strong, mine is at 194k, full history, I change the oil every 3k, doesn't use any oil or water and is still 270bhp & 284 lbft B5 torque (329lbft proven) still looks and drives like new

Last edited:

dee150

Just bought my first Leon 150 Cupra TDI,drive home was fine,but on the way to work this morning the engine managment light came on,guess she's going on the lap top tomorrow,nice car but early days yet,she has done 107k on a 04 plate.

mwflynn06

Jul 27, 2011
Leeds
55k on my 54 FR 1.8T had it since 30k nothing wrong with "touches wood"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pyro Tim

Just bought my first Leon 150 Cupra TDI,drive home was fine,but on the way to work this morning the engine managment light came on,guess she's going on the lap top tomorrow,nice car but early days yet,she has done 107k on a 04 plate.

Mine is on constantly. I have it switched off every service etc, as it says it's a glow plug, but I've changed them, and it's still on. Don't worry about it. My 04 LC TDi 150 is now up to 118500 miles. Lights been on since about 60k

Last edited by a moderator:

marshyc

Mar 12, 2006
Huddersfield
I've just gone over 140k now on 03 LC. New turbo core last year. Nothing major other than that. Still drives like a dream and pulls like a train.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Mine is on constantly. I have it switched off every service etc, as it says it's a glow plug, but I've changed them, and it's still on. Don't worry about it. My 04 LC TDi 150 is now up to 118500 miles. Lights been on since about 60k

Not a great idea to drive about with the on all the time as there might just be a time when a genuine fault crops up - you won't be aware of it ;)

Pyro Tim

I'll have to live with it, a bit like the old days before computers told us everything, we had to judge on feel and sound ;)

0770chris23

chris
Dec 17, 2011
northallerton

hi I had a problem like this it was the glow plug wiring loom only £35 from dealers and only took about an hour to fit , no eml now :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise