VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

paulhughes1009

Feb 22, 2014
Fully registered VAG COM/VCDS HEX-CAN-USB and a whole load of diagnostic gear in and around manchester centre and greater manchester located in Oldham

I'm a Seat tech no i know what im dealing with :lol:

Willing to help out any of my SCN brothers (and sisters) and except payment like any other greasy mechanic:

Beer
Cigarettes
Sexual favours
P0rnography
Cheuques (blank only)
And of course cash.

Only kidding, if you need help or advice then PM me or call me on: 07580297447 (leave a message).

have seat arosa 1.4 auto engine managment light on starts then cuts out key fob not working changed batteries still nothing any ideas thanks

pee91

In need of a vdcs in sutton coldfield/birmingham area or even redditch , the cars an audi a3 1.9tdi 8L 2002 (not I seat I know) I have a boost/limp mode issue I need to get to the bottom off I can travel to you and will pay contact me on 07884556558 if your the man for the job

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
In need of a vdcs in sutton coldfield/birmingham area or even redditch , the cars an audi a3 1.9tdi 8L 2002 (not I seat I know) I have a boost/limp mode issue I need to get to the bottom off I can travel to you and will pay contact me on 07884556558 if your the man for the job

I'm in Corby if that's any help I know it's abit away from you but if no one is closer I'm happy to get you plugged in

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just got a Micro-CAN Genuine cable today (MK2 Leon's ->)

Based in Rutland, happy to help out but may not be sure on what to do as of yet...

Let the reading commence!

Bodhi

Feb 2, 2014
Anyone near West Bromwich that can run a scan as I have ABS/TCS and flashing handbrake light errors showing now.

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
I'm in West Wiltshire/Bath type area and have a genuine micro-CAN cable. I'm no expert, but happy to help out. I've also been known to lend out the cable upon being handed a refundable cash deposit, too.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
Hi guys, ive made a long time return to the VAG fold, anyways i have fully registered VCDS if anyone needs it....in retford nottinghamshire

drop us a text on 07792076668 for any help

cheers

leighivn

DSG Sport-FR 170bhp
Nov 19, 2008
Kent
anyone got vcds near ashford, kent please..

I have just carried out the soldering procedure of the airbag cabling beneath both driver and passenger seats on my Altea. Unfortunatelythe airbag light still remains lit.
Is there any one local to Kent which could assist with the airbag warning reset, please..

Text me please 07787 154410 if you can help..

Last edited:

dave.stretty

Hi Can anyone help me with engine management light problem. Codes displayed are :
17058 1/04
19558 1/03
42674 2/03
41270 3/03

Not noticed any performance or economy changes. Had a new turbo fitted a few months ago otherwise nothing else changed.

Also have a replacement remote fob and new transponder need coding to car immobiliser. Can anyone help near Grimsby.
cheers

phibbs2014

May 21, 2014
I'm in Corby if that's any help I know it's abit away from you but if no one is closer I'm happy to get you plugged in
Hi philips1795 any chance you could swing by Northampton one day? Have a new seat leon st fr which I would like to have some tweaking done!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.