Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
mines 110 but don't think id want to push it past 140! and yer that's still cheap is that on the rollers or just a set map?

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Bits and pieces

Not massive changes if Im honest, first thing I wanted to do was to give her a wash as it hadnt been clean since I got my new wheels on it, so thats what happened yesterday!

Really like the look of the clean front bumper, but for now the plates going back on!

Got a wee present in the post today, and this was something I needed from the beginning as the passenger mirror cover was broken, really pleased with how the black mirrors fits the blue of the car! First step of the "stealth" treatment :)

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Got a wee present delivered today, no thanks to parcelforce! But it's here :) Be a week or so before they're in but can't wait!
eny2u5yd.jpg

vedusepe.jpg

ata7y7ur.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Lows! :D

So on Saturday I finally took the plunge and got my car lowered! Really happy with the overall look of the car now, really feel that the lows have set her off, but see for yourself :)

I brought her up 10mm on the back after this so she sits even back and front :)

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
looks really good! bet your well pleased with it! have you had any issue with the standard arb?

Not a bother Tom! Im only down 30mm on the front, no rubbing, I could have went lower, but I dont think the car needs it! The 19s really seem to fill the gap! :D Since I took these photos, I raised her 10mm at the back, so it sits more even all round :)

Coming along really nice! Always loved the RS6 wheels, such a simple but bold look!

Thanks dude :) I think they really suit Leons, might be overdone but for a reason :p

Last edited:

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Really!? Looks awsome for only 30mm ! So have you any more plans for the car?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.