What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Did everybody come into money that I missed out on? I don't think I've ever seen so many consecutive remaps, exhaust systems, lowering intakes on this thread.
Not that I'm jealous or bitter or anything. *******s

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
ha ha, well ive finally packed up smoking so my intake was my cig money I saved in just over a month so that was my treat :D

I packed up 3 months ago, sudden decision and stuck to it after 11 years of not even wanting to give up. It has allowed me to afford the petrol. I always had diesels before that managed 50mpg with ease, so 25mpg was quite a shock to the system!

Could not believe how expensive it was (smoking) when I stopped and actually thought about it. Much rather burn petrol than fags.

streetbeef

Aug 11, 2010
crawley west sussex
I packed up 3 months ago, sudden decision and stuck to it after 11 years of not even wanting to give up. It has allowed me to afford the petrol. I always had diesels before that managed 50mpg with ease, so 25mpg was quite a shock to the system!

Could not believe how expensive it was (smoking) when I stopped and actually thought about it. Much rather burn petrol than fags.

congratulations mate, life is so much better now isn't it :D more free cash to spend on the car..... I mean girlfriend :cartman:

Sep 10, 2011
cheshire
Cool mate I packed up 8 years ago and tbh I can't stand to be near people when they're smoking now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Rang Awesome Gti today and ordered the SuperPro adjustable ball joints. They'll be in along with an Awesome ALK ready for me to pick up a week on Friday when I go down for the APR stage 2 upgrade to make the most of my BCS downpipe and 100 cell cat.
Then I need a fast road alignment to make the most of my handling mods.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.