Dale's Bocanegra .. Car now for Sale + New shots . Updated 31/01/14

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
LOVE THE looks of this mate what I am aiming for ... Well done...
Thinking about removing the mid silencer as well as I have the miltek cat back.. Did it make much difference ? You have a map on there I see?? Just I don't have a map so thinking might effect the performance if for that silencer taking out....
Also love the stance of it can't wait to get my h&r lowering springs in now :)

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
LOVE THE looks of this mate what I am aiming for ... Well done...
Thinking about removing the mid silencer as well as I have the miltek cat back.. Did it make much difference ? You have a map on there I see?? Just I don't have a map so thinking might effect the performance if for that silencer taking out....
Also love the stance of it can't wait to get my h&r lowering springs in now :)

Yeh mate i would, best think i done for more sound & a very slight difference in power because the whole exhaust was less restrictive :)
Yeh a Revo Map, again really opens up the engine to its full proformance :D
They are great springs for a decent stance :D
I'm acturly gunna be selling mine soon tho, ive had it for 2 years next month & its time to have a change :D
I've got a ITG Carbon Induction which i'm selling, makes a big difference in torque low end & mid range if your interested :D
Not sure if your a member on Team Boc's FB page, just type Team Boc! in the FB search bar

Dale

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
Yeh mate i would, best think i done for more sound & a very slight difference in power because the whole exhaust was less restrictive :)
Yeh a Revo Map, again really opens up the engine to its full proformance :D
They are great springs for a decent stance :D
I'm acturly gunna be selling mine soon tho, ive had it for 2 years next month & its time to have a change :D
I've got a ITG Carbon Induction which i'm selling, makes a big difference in torque low end & mid range if your interested :D
Not sure if your a member on Team Boc's FB page, just type Team Boc! in the FB search bar

Dale

I dont have facebook dude

how much you want for the induction kit??

:D

Jords

where did you get the side skirts from they look mint and I cant find them anywhere :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise