Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
gase5e5u.jpg
zubyhysa.jpg
yvybasus.jpg
5ezuzave.jpg
y5aba4ug.jpg
u8upu3yg.jpg

Here is my cupra bought it this week 2003 110k not far off standard just has audi wheels and a piper cross panel filter.

Just ordered a oil catch can and fitting kit some led side light bulbs and a DE wiper bung.

All spent up now this month so back to leaving it alone till payday and motor g around in my company car so as not to use loads of fuel.

Next month will get full service including cam belt. Then on to making it quicker :-D

Hoping to meet a few fellow sheffield seat enthusiasts and get good advice off here ;-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Looks nice mate good starting base for a project. Wise to give it a good service before you starting tuning. I'm doing the last of the annoying service bits next month cambelt and waterpump then it's on with the tuning lol.

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
I know spending 350 on service when that's miltec money sucks but has no hard proof of having cambelt or a recent service so better be safe than sorry

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Mines been done one but due another now. Is annoying spending money on maintenance stuff when it could by more interesting things but needs to be done to keep them reliable.

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
My new led bulbs arrived for sidelights they look awesome but apparently my battery died in last 2 days so had to go buy some jump leads also ordered a new n75 valve and i am fighting the urge to order a forge 008 as if I do I think the missus will kill me lol

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
a4e7apar.jpg

New led sidelights still needs a wash but been speaking to painters today about how much a paint job will cost and I think my oil catch tank and DE wiper bung are at our local post office woop

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
Well i have fitted a new n75 valve and the boost issue has gone :-D also fitted a 4bar fpr and took the rear wiper off. Eat job is to sort the swimming pool in the rear footwell out and service it oh and just bought a mapped to stage 1 ecu for 100 quid :-D

Cupra james

Apr 20, 2014
Where did you get your 4bar from? im after one for stage 2 but want a reliable one?

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread, looks good

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
Bought mine off my brother as he has a mk1 Octavia and had a new one kicking about also bought a forge carbon fiber engine cover and a boost gauge :-D all for 60 quid

pigeon fancier

Sep 27, 2013
Chesterfield
Looks really tidy,surprised it wants paint looking at the pics.
I know of a good mechanic in Chesterfield, he did my cambelt and waterpump,good price too.

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
I manage to take pics that make it look better than it is lol and my Bro is a mechanic he charging me 350 including parts for full service with cambelt

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
Off to pic up a lcr headliner and all the bits to make it black tomorrow :-D absolutely love this car and how it drives needs new brakes though squeezing as i drive :-(

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
Full black roof liner and all handles and visors fitted just need to source a black front light. Also fitted a stage 1 ecu and what a difference it makes pulls like a train through every gear :-D next up is a full service and new brakes all round.

seatsteve88

Apr 24, 2014
plus.google.com
5ejenery.jpg

Got wheels and roof done black but now it needs a head gasket so coming off the road to have full service new head gasket head skimmed and new valve stem seals will also put dog mount Bush on and remove all the Sai crap then needs lowering

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members