what have you done to your car today ?

D1andonlyantman

Dec 5, 2013
Embarrassed someone on a streetfightered 600cc bike. He was getting up my arse on a dual carriageway, trying to filter through moving traffic like a knob, so at the next roubdabout I went straight over onto a bypass and booted it. It started with a short sweeping left hander so I had the legs on him there and by the time he had a chance to boot it I was flying through the gears. It didn't take long for him to give up the chase and pull back into the slow lane ;)

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Been gradually refurbing my set of 18's that I recently acquired. Getting there now
du6ume4u.jpg

Just a bit of fine filling and another couple of coats required
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dubninja

May 1, 2014
Melton Mowbray
Gearbox Shim fitted = Whining Gone :) also adjusted the front coils so I can actually get off my drive rears to do another day, also cleaned & de-tar the arches removing the nasty buildup behind arches that's so common was same on my old golf.

The Swede

Viking
Nov 23, 2013
North of the wall
Did the n249 bypass (huge improvement!) and found the elusive vacuum leak that's been pestering me for 6 months. Also fitted a 008 DV and some interior bits. TIP and some other pipework is on the way along with TFSI coils. And I just got a text my filter is here. Next up is exhaust I think.

Once that's all in it's ready for a map and then, funds allowing, it's on to the exterior!

mm23

Sep 12, 2013
cupra love

Eaten Audi's,numerous bmw's,ruined some vw owners relationships...cupra love:D Still purring in the drive 250miles later

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Found out after 1 year and 8 months of ownership that my aircon was never 'empty'. I just hadn't pressed the button.... my girlfriend showed me this. She shows me many things that amaze me :lol:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members