wont start

as92lv

Mar 17, 2014
Changed coolant sensor, air temperature sensor and 428 relay, and still nothing...

When i changed everything showing now just this:
17069 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
P0685 - 35-00 - Please Register/Activate

It's still not start!

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
18010 power supply terminal 30 low voltage fault

substitute battery ........ then get auto electrician to check for wiring faults.
The other faults are likely all related to the above low volts issue.
Suggest remove all earths in engine bay , clean back to bare metal and coat with vasaline.
Check all wiring in engine bay for heat damage or chafing
Remove wiper motor plenum chamber cover and check wiring loom for damage and plugs are firmly pushed into ecu. plus wiring not flooded by leaf blockage of drains at end of plenum .
Check all fuses in engine bay fuse pod
Ditto fuses in dash pod

as92lv

Mar 17, 2014
Hi, it's me again but I found out today there is no spark in ignition coils, what can cause it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
Most likely the wiring loom to the coil packs has degraded with heat where it rests on the cylinder head .
This loom is a short length that plugs into the main loom and just goes to the coil packs . It is designed to be replaceable and just unplugs . Awesome GTI site used to sell them, otherwise your seat dealer will have them . When it goes it generally shorts on the rocker cover or internally if the plastic covering has degraded . This blows a fuse so you will need to check all your fuses after replacing . Other than that a flat battery , poor earth on earth strap , or failed coil packs are likely suspects.

as92lv

Mar 17, 2014
Thanks mate I will check wiring loom.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise