Wind Deflectors

daz990

Apr 16, 2014
'Scuse me sir, could we have the titanium pack? Oh and the Alirko's too............." It could work you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
I don't have wind deflectors but tried them once.
Every time I farted, the smell just bounced back into the car :blink:

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Wind deflectors for my SC finally arrived today
apuqugeh.jpg
tunesane.jpg
ma7ene6a.jpg
8yqegu9e.jpg

Also not sure if this is right but the instructions seem to think it is:
7ypuvuzu.jpg

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I phoned Climair UK and ordered them direct from the factory in Germany because they done stock them in the uk yet. And they're not held in with clips or tape, they just fit into the channel where the window closes in to. They have been rated the better than team heko and farad ones

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
You bugger! I would have much prefered ClimAir ones for my FR but couldn't find them anywhere. No tape, No clips, No hassle. If I can find some at a decent price I would be tempted to swap my heko's out for some of those later in the year....

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
how much wind noise do you get off of them at speed ,had heko ones on last car at 80mph you got a bit of wind noise

I can't say yet mate as the car went into Seat yesterday for some repairs so haven't had the chance to test them. I'll let you know when I get the car back

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Do you have a part number for those matey?

Will call Climair tomorrow to place an order :)

They look nice btw, although I would prefer them to be a little lighter in colour.

Part number is: 3860

They do light smoke as well, I just went for the dark ones to blend in with my dark tinted rear windows.

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
Part number is: 3860

They do light smoke as well, I just went for the dark ones to blend in with my dark tinted rear windows.

Cheers for that :)

I see what you mean about blending in with rear windows, just wondering to get the light smoked to blend in better with the front windows or not. oh I hate choices sometimes :lol:

I have found some 20% discount codes online as well, do you know if Climair will take discount codes over the phone at all??

Cheers for the info matey :)