Modified Live @ knockhill this Sunday

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Should be up there too but the weather will determine which car gets an outing, any sign of the sun brings out the ragtop theses days.

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
Did you see mine? :lol:

In the distance I did. Was quite late leaving as I was with my mate who was manning the AET Turbos/Turbosmart stand.

Spotted a few seat's too.

I was at the hairpin, red mk3 ibiza cupra with starperformance sticker on boot.

Saw a few Leon's, plus a couple of other mk 3's, yellow one and black one parked near me.

Yeah I was parked pretty close to the hairpin next to the bogs lol.

duncinascoob

Jun 28, 2010
Scotland
I was parked on the first car park to the left as you come in.

Spent most of the day watching but did go and help friends who were there looking after Damien Bradley's Legacy. A very rapid car and a great bunch of guys. :)
Great to catch up with a load of people I've not seen in ages!!

Some very serious cars on show. Given me some encouragement to pull my finger out and put my Impreza back together!!

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I was there today. What a horrible day weather wise. Pissing of rain most of the day and cold as hell.

I think I spotted your car on the way out Dunc. It have an APR sticker on the front???

Last edited:

duncinascoob

Jun 28, 2010
Scotland
Yeah that would be my one.

Was a total mixed bag of weather. Was certainly cold and wet at times.
Was glad to be under cover for the most part.
When I wasnt in the tent with the car I pretty much went under cover at the hairpin.

Took the odd walk up to behind the pit wall where my mate Paul was with his M3 CSL which he was racing in SLS.

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Bit of a late reply but I was there in my yellow mk3 cupra looking a bit worse for wear!! Hopefully get it back up to scratch over the summer!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members