What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
Went for a spin yesterday only for some person to drive into side of my MK2 and pretty much kill the B pillar...on top of that they fled the scene :c

Now just contemplating if the car will be wrote off and how quickly i can retain the plate if it is as the MOT expires next month.

Jan 3, 2014
Went for a spin yesterday only for some person to drive into side of my MK2 and pretty much kill the B pillar...on top of that they fled the scene :c

Now just contemplating if the car will be wrote off and how quickly i can retain the plate if it is as the MOT expires next month.

Gutted mate. Some people are just w@nkers like.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
F*cking stupid car.

Came out to it this morning and all the ******* windows where down.

I don't know how I kept hold of the unlock because I locked it and left my keys on the side until I went to bed.

What a stupid feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
F*cking stupid car.

Came out to it this morning and all the ******* windows where down.

I don't know how I kept hold of the unlock because I locked it and left my keys on the side until I went to bed.

What a stupid feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can turn it off in the MFD. I have it set to just driver window

connery-tdi

Feb 7, 2014
Essex
I think my turbo in my 2.0tdi 140 has just given up the ghost!! Not a happy bunny. Loud bang followed by loss of power. No warning lights on and engine is still running, just very poorly.

Jan 3, 2014
I think my turbo in my 2.0tdi 140 has just given up the ghost!! Not a happy bunny. Loud bang followed by loss of power. No warning lights on and engine is still running, just very poorly.

Not good mate. Not good at all.

Jan 3, 2014
No idea mate. My girlfriends Corse VXR went and that was £600 but that included labour. So depends on what you actually need. She needed new turbo plus oil had gotten into the head of the engine. So that also needed cleaned too lol. I couldn't help but laugh at her. Then I remembered I had to pay

Jan 3, 2014
I just had a new throttle body put on mine. The part cost me 300 but a mate fitted it for me for 10 so not too bad lol

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent

Check to see if your hoses are ok ok one might have popped off. Re price if it is turbo your looking at 1200-1500 at main dealer price with a new turbo. And prob no less than 700 8f you got a recon unit and went to an independent garage. all depends on what damage the turno has done to the engine etc as some send shards into engine , intercooler , hoses and everything so do thiusands of pounds worth of damage. Engine may just need a proper flush to ensure there are no tiny fragments of turbine, otherwise they will blow the new turbo when fitted.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.