driver asist
18"
convience pack

for 14k

do you think this is a fair price ?

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
That is very cheap. Is it from a franchised dealer?

no obviously don`t want to say to much at the moment , they have it as a demonstrator
but not on any web page as yet.

i think it is not a bad price . but i would prefer some more options to be totally happy with it

Toon

drives a Leon 1.8DSG
Mar 25, 2014
South East
Well it will still have over 2 years manufacturers warranty left if anything should go wrong with it.
And from your description I'd say there's not much missing from the spec!

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Well it will still have over 2 years manufacturers warranty left if anything should go wrong with it.
And from your description I'd say there's not much missing from the spec!

wanted alcantara winterpack and seat sound too :D

derelyth

Jun 11, 2011
Portsmouth
Price seems about right. Depreciation was always thought to hit the 1.8 DSG hardest.

Though when I was looking to lease, the dealer said it would have a GFV of about £9k so maybe things will settle down...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Price seems about right. Depreciation was always thought to hit the 1.8 DSG hardest.

Though when I was looking to lease, the dealer said it would have a GFV of about £9k so maybe things will settle down...

3 years 9k ?

i think it might be worth a look if i can find one about 12-13k then in the next couple months

derelyth

Jun 11, 2011
Portsmouth
That's what they claimed. Though I guess it could be less and that's what they're willing to buck the difference of. Had it not been for the cheaper 0% deal I'd have probably leased.

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
That's what they claimed. Though I guess it could be less and that's what they're willing to buck the difference of. Had it not been for the cheaper 0% deal I'd have probably leased.

probably about right 8-9k if it has a nice spec

i remember selling my old mk1 cupra after 3 years for 8.8k , and they where only 15k new back in the day before discounts.

goes to show they all end up being worth the same , but you just paying 5-7k more than you did when seat`s where cheap

Last edited:

derelyth

Jun 11, 2011
Portsmouth
Most seem to, the one I ended up buying from their pool was better spec'd than the one I'd ordered (+ Sound, Alcantara, Driver Assist) and that one was the figure they quoted on so I guess we may be lucky...

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Most seem to, the one I ended up buying from their pool was better spec'd than the one I'd ordered (+ Sound, Alcantara, Driver Assist) and that one was the figure they quoted on so I guess we may be lucky...

yes i would like that spec + winter pack

surprised you still having to pay extra for heated seats FFS

Last edited:

Toon

drives a Leon 1.8DSG
Mar 25, 2014
South East
Low mileage main dealer prices are still around £17-18K, they tend to have the best examples too.

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Low mileage main dealer prices are still around £17-18K, they tend to have the best examples too.

rip off if you ask me , the car is still one year old

most cars with seat dealers are june july 2013

Last edited:

derelyth

Jun 11, 2011
Portsmouth
yes i would like that spec + winter pack

surprised you still having to pay extra for heated seats FFS

I have the winter pack too - well worth it IMO. Even helps if you've done your back in!

You get them "included in the price" with leather - so the seats are effectively £850 as the LP is £1200 (or was when I spec'd). Much preferred the look of the Alcantara.