Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Finally got meself some big brakes for the front at a cracking price
RS3 calipers(Brembo 4 pots)fully refurbed and freshly painted
TTRS 370mm discs brand new
RS3 pads new but ill upgrade these
HEL braided lines new
ive been given the receipt for the new parts also,theres also a couple of scratches on the calipers where the wheel weights were catching the caliper so ill get them re-painted before they go on

Niiiiice

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
well over the weekend ive painted the 4 pots in some hammerite smooth and finally today stuck the new stickers on,not 100% but most of them will be covered from the wheels and crap lol

also got some cg locks off ebay cheap to help with the track days

forgot to say the cars booked into aks tuning on the 18th july for the new front & rear brakes to be fitted,fmic change,boost gauge fitting and new tyres to go on all before the track day in lincoln the following weekend ;)

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
well over the weekend ive painted the 4 pots in some hammerite smooth and finally today stuck the new stickers on,not 100% but most of them will be covered from the wheels and crap lol

also got some cg locks off ebay cheap to help with the track days

forgot to say the cars booked into aks tuning on the 18th july for the new front & rear brakes to be fitted,fmic change,boost gauge fitting and new tyres to go on all before the track day in lincoln the following weekend ;)
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::worship::rocker::footysup::dance:

It's going to be ace having two ASBO's hammering round the track together buddy!:funk: :thumbup:

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
How much for the heat shield mate? And wher does it bolt onto?

right at the back of the engine above the manifold m8-on my itg intake it had rubber gromits that went over i think the engine cover studs
the heatshield is a bit of a 1 off atm m8,only tfsi mike has 1 and alex on his so i thought sod it ill have 1 hehe