new air con compressor

rackha

May 30, 2007
west midlands
air con compressor packed up so been shopping for replacement, only going to use OEM parts but there are two types (denso and sanden), my car is fitted with sanden but have been informed both are compatible, denso is slightly cheaper. does anyone know what the differences are ?

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'
1st i never use my aircon

2nd im going for stage 2 at the end on the month so trying to get the best results i can and removing the air con compressor and air con rad gives you a little extra as you get more flow to the FMIC and less load off the engine.

3rd wieght saving

Dopedpanda

"Old" Hardcore Ford Fan
Jun 15, 2013
Denmark
air con compressor packed up so been shopping for replacement, only going to use OEM parts but there are two types (denso and sanden), my car is fitted with sanden but have been informed both are compatible, denso is slightly cheaper. does anyone know what the differences are ?

No matter what you do, don´t install it yourself, and if you do, insure that you get an A/C flush done and a new filter before fitting the new compressor.

rackha

May 30, 2007
west midlands
no a problem fitting it myself I have access to all equipment for regas etc, just wanted to know the difference between denso compressors and sanden compressors. both are used by seat

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
I had to replace mine a year ago, cost me 300ish after so much haggling seat wanted stupid money for the part, took me a few cuts and bruises to fit mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.