Fitting blueflame catback LCR

westy989

Nov 28, 2009
Cambridge
Hey,

I'm getting a blueflame catback delivered next week, I'm assuming the nuts bolts and gaskets from the original will be useless! They look as though they will need to be cut off.

Can anyone tell me which bolts and gaskets I require ?

I wanna be prepared to fit it the day it comes, it won't come with bolts etc as it's an eBay purchase.

Much love homies !

The bore size is 2.75"

j976rna

Nov 15, 2011
you bastid lol, i was watching this to bid then it ended, same with the cobra that was on ebay ended early,lol, ive just purchased a brand new cobra catback, but that comes with gaskets and fittings

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
I'd advise with the cobra to get proper exhaust clamps the ones they supply are rubbish.
Not 100% sure on this but won't you need a reducer pipe or something to fit to the cat?

j976rna

Nov 15, 2011
you wont need a reducer pipe,as it bolts to the cat section,doesn't slide on

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Ah wasn't sure with the LCR's so just thought if put it up, nothing worse than getting something you want to get fitted but lack parts when it arrived

westy989

Nov 28, 2009
Cambridge
you bastid lol, i was watching this to bid then it ended, same with the cobra that was on ebay ended early,lol, ive just purchased a brand new cobra catback, but that comes with gaskets and fittings

Haha sorry mate ! I have been waiting for one of these for a while so I offered him in advance.
There's a real nice miltek turbo back on there now though !

So you boys can't help me with where I can get gaskets/bolts I need ? I'm clueless with this stuff I've got a mate fitting it but I want him to have everything he needs.

Cheers

Barrows2005

Haha sorry mate ! I have been waiting for one of these for a while so I offered him in advance.
There's a real nice miltek turbo back on there now though !

So you boys can't help me with where I can get gaskets/bolts I need ? I'm clueless with this stuff I've got a mate fitting it but I want him to have everything he needs.

Cheers

Is that the twin exit on there now? Or is there a nicer one that i cant see?

Readiee1.8t

Nov 25, 2012
Milton keynes

Anyone know what the waiting times are for a cobra 3" decat turbo back exhaust?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members