Orange Cupra k1

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Finally got my 15 posts in so might aswell start a thread.
This is my cupra k1. Bought February 13 it's mods include:
Revo stage 1
Millitek backbox
Forge dump valve
Lowered on eibach springs
Custom leather interior
Orange dash and double din unit

Last edited:

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
uqe9ahe4.jpg
7aqugu3e.jpg
a4ejate3.jpg
uqy2uqa4.jpg
gareqy3a.jpg
7etyhevy.jpg

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Yeh it was probably mine mate I live in workington

It sounds like it will have been you fella. I'm not too far away from you, I'm from Penrith.

Stage 2 is deffainitly worth it mate, I recently made the upgrade to stage 2 from stage 1 and the power is brilliant, it comes in earlier and pulls harder all the way to the redline.

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
It sounds like it will have been you fella. I'm not too far away from you, I'm from Penrith.

Stage 2 is deffainitly worth it mate, I recently made the upgrade to stage 2 from stage 1 and the power is brilliant, it comes in earlier and pulls harder all the way to the redline.

What sort of price am I looking at all in for stage 2?. I've seen your car before I was in Penrith one day and had something to eat in one of the pubs in that square. I parked at the top of your road and got a parking ticket :mad:

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
What sort of price am I looking at all in for stage 2?. I've seen your car before I was in Penrith one day and had something to eat in one of the pubs in that square. I parked at the top of your road and got a parking ticket :mad:

Stage 2 cost me around £700 that's with BCS downpipe and sports cat, second hand Evoms intake and the free APR software upgrade which cost half an hours labour.
To run stage 2 software the only hardware that is required is downpipe and sport cat/decat, but the intake helps the car breath as the standard intake is very restrictive.

Lol those f***ing parking attendants, I got a ticket outside my house not that long ago because I forgot to put my permit on the dash. Everywhere in and around Penrith town centre is permit parking now.

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Not as much as I thought... Did you fit the exhaust parts yourself? How is it the softwares free? There's a guy on here jake a think he made his own intake?

There's all pricks where ever you are haha

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Not as much as I thought... Did you fit the exhaust parts yourself? How is it the softwares free? There's a guy on here jake a think he made his own intake?

There's all pricks where ever you are haha

No the downpipe and cat cost me like £60 to have fit. APR do free software upgrades because I had APR stage 1 it's free to upgrade stages, 1+,2 and 2+. I've read before that Revo charge £50 to upgrade the software, but might be worth checking as I'm not 100% on that. Yeah jake made his own intake looked like he done a good job for the price he paid for parts, if you keep an eye on the for sale section on here and the mk5golfgti forum there is quite often second hand intakes at good prices.

T0DDY

Mar 8, 2013
SCOTLAND
£700 bucks is very cheap for stage 2!!! where is uprated clutch ,where is the uprated inter cooler, where is uprated fuel pump ,where is uprated air intake,where is uprated exhaust, plus stage 2 remap cost plus limited slip diff!! OR DO I NOT HAVE ANY OF ABOVE FOR STAGE 2.. Hmm!!

Last edited:

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Ok. Yeh I've got revo so I'd have to pay full price with Apr eh. I've had look on this forsale section but they seem to be snapped up pretty quick.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise